Coffee Cake Muffins - Erin

I have had this recipe written on a piece of paper since I babysat Leska Mackie over a weekend when her parents were out of town, which was probably about 8 years ago.  I can't even remember where we found the recipe, but I did remember that they were really good.  The paper has been floating around my disastrous room, and I finally remembered to save it last time I found it.  There's vanilla pudding mix in the muffins, so they're really moist and delicious!


what you will need

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flower
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 (3 oz) pack instant vanilla pudding mix
1/3 cup melted margarine or butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups milk

Preheat your oven to 400F.  Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and pudding mix.  Beat together the egg, butter, sugar, vanilla and milk, and add to the flour mixture.  Stir until just blended.  Fill prepared muffin pans 2/3 full and bake for about 20 minutes, until the tops just start to brown.  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Wow. I can't believe I don't remember these!!! BUT I must make them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Orange Sauce (aka Crack Sauce) - Cathy

Grilled Lemon Chicken Salad - Erin

Buttery Snickerdoodle Cake - Erin